Dumbledore's Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumbledore's Army Headquarters

this is where Harry Potter fans can meet up and talk

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorting Hat/ houses rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlit.starz
Admin
Admin
moonlit.starz

Sorting Hat/ houses rules Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Hat/ houses rules   Sorting Hat/ houses rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:01 pm

Rules of this forum

Spamming
------------
STOP RIGHT THERE SPAMMER! You are in violation of this rule, spamming is out of the question. You spam the crime you do the time what we mean by that is you are warned the first 2 times you spam in this section. Once it hits three you are banned for a limited time. once it hits one to many you are out of here for good, handcuffed, and jailed forever.

Cybering
-----------
STOP IN THE NAME OF MERLIN PLEASE! This is not the place to do that! Its absolutely disgusting and the first time you do it in here you are out forever! Don't think that you can find a loophole in the rule because if you do. I'm still kicking you out because you are finding anyway to do something vile and stupid. So which means do it once grounded for life.

Annoyers/Beggars
-----------------------
Anyone who begs to be in a house saying something like "PLEASE LET ME BE IN THIS HOUSE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING," Will not be considered for that house unless their profile proves it. Just so you know if you start begging to be a moderator in any of the houses you will be reported if you do it in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor that is a really bad choice the makers of this forum are running those too me moonlit.starz and *Harry Potter* I'm running Ravenclaw and hes running Gryffindor.

You must have a certaint amount of posts before and this amount is 50

Well thats all I have for now go out there and have fun but also follow these rules or face the consequences of police men parents and admins! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://dahq.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=22
*Harry Potter*
Admin
Admin
*Harry Potter*

Sorting Hat/ houses rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat/ houses rules   Sorting Hat/ houses rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:17 pm

ok got it
Back to top Go down
https://dahq.rpg-board.net/

Sorting Hat/ houses rules
Page 1 of 1